Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. In the same campus we have two Syllabus. (State & CBSE& ICS) Can we manage all of these syllabus using ISSQUARE?
A1. Yes, ISSQUARE generate reports for any types of Syllabus. We have our own team will be working.
Q2. What is major difference in ISSQUARE with other software products?
A2. There are very few online school management software’s in the market,
however till now no one is using BPO service with Cloud computing technology. ISSQUARE (UFT) is already in Cloud & BPO Service, thus providing the best performance and security without any investment by the school/institute.
Q3. How safe is my data with ISSQUARE?
A3. It’s a Cloud based S-a-a-S model: In Cloud based S-a-a-S model the
software will be installed in UFT cloud computing server, in which the cost of the software will be based on the number of students who gets registered into the software, and Also, because the software is hosted remotely, schools don't need to invest in additional basic hardware, software and security
By default, all information stored in our facility is confidential and is the property either of our company or of school. Measures are regularly taken to ensure that such property continues to be secure.
Data Access Security
- How safe is my data with ISSQUARE?
- Group policies in place for accessing PCs and workstations for authorized access.
- Access to important files and directories is given only to specific personnel.
- All email and web servers are located at an independent internet data center.
- GFS Backup policy in place. Monthly backups are stored at an off-site location and removable backups are kept safe with logs duly maintained. Daily backup are stored in fire-proof safe.
- By default, all ports (USB, Serial, Parallel) are disabled on PCs. Enabling of the required ports is done only on specific requests by the client.
- Physical security ensures no CDs, Pen-drives, movable media goes in and out of the facility without written permission from the management.
The main principle of our network security policy is: "Everything is prohibited, except what is explicitly permitted". All exceptions must be agreed between our Security Team, our Management, our System Administrators and our clients before they can be allowed to occur.
- Each client and school process is run on a separate VLAN/VPN when run off-shore/off-site.
- Software defined secure tunnels through the internet.
- Only authorized personnel are allowed to access the VNC/VLAN/VPN. This setup prevents others from accessing the project information.
- Real-time Anti-virus and SPAM protection for desktops and servers.
- Annual maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance in place for critical assets.
- Adequate spares are available for all critical infrastructures, thereby minimizing downtime.
- Wireless LAN in the office is also security protected.